City of St. Johns Recreation
Skip to nav
Join the Recreation Department for a night of family-friendly cardio drumming. This fun and upbeat program is an excellent fitness option for those who require low-impact workouts, but it's also easily modified to advanced fitness junkies. Come and check it out!
Due to the Covid-19 situation, we will have to do things differently in order to do our part to slow the spread of the virus and follow the Governor's Executive Order and Health Department requirements. Please keep in mind this is a new territory for us we have to make some adjustment for the short term due to restrictions we are dealing with.
Here are some of the changes:
- All registrations and payments will be online.
- Due to the limit of people allowed in the gym, if you do not show up you still be charged the registration fee. We are limited to 20 people in the gym.
- All participants will need to wear a mask both coming into and exiting the building, in addition to while you are participating in the program until July 1, 21.
- When entering the gym, you will need your temperature checked and verify with staff that you do not have any symptoms of Covid-19. If you do have symptoms, please do not come. Hand sanitizer will be available as you come in.
- We have a very limited supply of equipment. It's FCFS--You must bring your own equipment if you want to be certain to get a set.
- If a minimum of 10 participants do not preregister for this event, the program will be discontinued due to lack of interest.