City of St. Johns Recreation
Skip to nav
Adult PM Lap Swim
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Due to the Covid-19 situation, we will have to do things differently in order to do our part to slow the spread of the virus and follow the Governor's Executive Order and Health Department requirements. Please keep in mind this is a new territory for us we have to make some adjustment for the short term due to restrictions we are dealing with.
Here are some of the changes:
- All registrations and payments will be online. If you have visits left on a previous punch card, we will add a credit to your account after you create one. Instructions on creating an account can be found at the link below. Please email Bill Schafer when you have set up an account so that he can add the credit.
- Registrations will be for single day visits. You will be able to register one week in advance. Due to the limit of people allowed in the pool if you do not show up you still be charged. We are limited to smaller number of people in the pool. If we are able to take more than 10, we will have to double up in some lanes.
- Family members may share a lane and should sign up on the waiting list to be able to share. If sharing, additional family members can come as a drop-in and don't require a full class registration. Drop-ins will need a registration account and will be invoiced for their visits. (Family lane sharing may become necessary due to demand)
- Limit one person per lane, unless from the same household. (see above)
- All participant will need to wear a mask both coming into and exiting the building. You do not need to wear a mask while swimming.
- When coming on deck you will need your temperature checked and verify with staff that you do not have any symptoms of Covid-19. If you do have some please do not come. Hand sanitizer will be available as you come in.
- Only the family changing rooms will be available for bathroom use only. Please come ready to swim and leave after you are done. Only the ON DECK SHOWERS WILL BE AVAILABLE. These are located by the diving boards.
- You must bring your own equipment. Kickboards, fins, noodles, and other equipment will not be available at the pool.
- Enter the pool from the doors by the Activities Office.