City of St. Johns Recreation
Skip to nav
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Due to the Covid-19 situation, we will have to do things differently in order to do our part to slow the spread of the virus and follow the Governor's Executive Order and Health Department requirements. Please keep in mind this is a new territory for us we have to make some adjustment for the short term due to restrictions we are dealing with.
Here are some of the changes:
- All registrations and payments will be online. If you have visits left on a previous punch card, we will add a credit to your account after you create one. Instructions on creating an account can be found at the link below. Please email Bill Schafer when you have set up an account so that he can add the credit or bring the card with you after you pay for your first visit.
- Registrations will be for single day visits. You will be able to register one week in advance. Due to the limit of people allowed in the gym, if you do not show up you still be charged. We are limited to 20 people in the gym.
- All participant will need to wear a mask both coming into and exiting the building, in addition to while you are participating in the program.
- When entering the gym, you will need your temperature checked and verify with staff that you do not have any symptoms of Covid-19. If you do have symptoms, please do not come. Hand sanitizer will be available as you come in.
- You must bring your own equipment.